Position: Information Security Compliance Specialist
Date posted: 2021-08-22
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 1000
Location: Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
We are hiring for the position of Information
Security Compliance Specialist for a government entity here in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Contribute to the evolution of company’s Compliance program.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities as the company relate to the security compliance program and follow-up activities.
- Aligned functionally within the organization and therefore is responsible for advising others on the compliance process and increasing awareness of security within their area of responsibility.
- Conducts security compliance program activities as specified in the information security policy to assess compliance with company’s policies, standards and procedures
- Keeps track of security deficiencies through the documentation of findings, monitoring the follow through of the remediation, and validates closure to increase the security maturity of the security program and reduce overall risk.
- Minimum of seven years related IT work experience
- Three or more years of experience in the Information Security field
- Three or more years in an IT networking role. Experience in solution design and development or within an infrastructure operations organization supporting LAN/WAN’s
- Experience advising and communication with clients and vendors in relation to security policies
- Demonstrated sound judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
- Good management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives and to lead cross cultural teams
- Strong English language skills, written and verbal, are required (Knowledge of Arabic Language is preferable)
- Technical Skills and Understanding of Risk Management/ISO 31000
Mention the position in the subject