Position: Project Engineer Electrical
Date posted: 2021-08-27
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 18000
Location: Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Project Engineer Electrical to
be based in Abu Dhabi.
All candidates need to be inside UAE (locally
- Work Location: Abu Dhabi (with offshore visit as per job requirement)
- Working Hours: Abu Dhabi = 07:00 to 15:00 (5 days week)
- Offshore= 6:30 to 18:30 (1 hr. lunch break) 7 days a week.
- Accommodation / Food Single Status provided
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer of Project Engineer in Power Businesses or competitive experience based on qualifications.
- 5 years of experience in an Electric Power Company. Transmission Line Company or Power Produce Company in a relevant position or competitive experience.
- Contract execution and management including engineering, procurement, construction, power purchase, grid connection.
- Communicate with third parties including ADNOC, transmission line companies, vendors, contractors etc.
- Communicate with concerned department internal company.
- Good knowledge of basic engineering for power grid connection, budget preparation & economic assessment, preparation and drafting of whole set of tender documents, contract documents, agreements, official letters, planning and control of the project.
- The candidate shall have project management/contract supervising experiences with preference of Electrical Engineering background.
- The age shall be around 40 or above.
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Mention the position in the subject
Leave Cycle: 150/30 paid leave plus air ticket