Date posted: 2021-09-04
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 10000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Financial Analyst (Arabic Speaker) –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, economics from a reputable university
- MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and / or Certified Public Accountant will be an advantage
- 7+ years of investment experience from an investment bank, asset management, private equity, family office or management consultancy firm
- Experience in M & A, origination, negotiation, valuation, deal structuring and executions
- Experience in international markets
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting, business planning and presentation
- Proficiency in MS Office required (excel, word, power point)
- Successful track record of managing investments
- Superior understanding of fixed income and equity investments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English (Arabic preferred).