Date posted: 2022-11-23
Industry: baby shop
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Dubai, United
We are hiring for the role of Finance
Location: Dubai – UAE
Here’s a snapshot of what your
responsibilities would include:
- Creating financial reports and supporting
monthly P&L analysis and operational planning based on forecasts.
- Engaging with vendors or service providers to
review, negotiate and streamline costs.
- Measuring and monitoring metrics for new
- Facilitating the business reviews with data
analysis and following with operational leaders on actionable items for
improving cost metrics.
- Performing ad-hoc business analysis, and
financial modeling including activity-based costing. Present recommendations to
senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Partnering with a business improvement team to
develop strategic long term operating initiatives.
- Ensuring appropriate financial policies,
procedures, and controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended
both internally and externally.
- Actively participating in strategic
initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
Your skills would include:
- Strong financial analysis, financial modeling
skills and attention to details.
- Strong excel skill-set (macros, index) and
preferably good knowledge in data warehouse (google studio, tableau) and sql.
- Demonstrate financial acumen and/or analytical
experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data
interpretation of results.
- Able to work cross-culture and build
relationships as necessary, to recognise, support and focus on the few critical
priorities at the right time.
- Ability to influence in a highly matrix
environment and across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Your qualifications would include:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with strong analytical acumen
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results.
- Experience in consumer oriented business finance roles.
- Excellent level in English, Arabic would be a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be
Note: Please only share your CV via email at and add “Finance Analyst – Operations” in the subject line of the email.