Position: E-commerce Specialist
Date posted: 2021-09-26
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Degree is required
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an Arabic speaker
E-commerce Specialist based in Dubai. Having experience in the Beauty field for
3 – 4 years is essential.
- Driving success of the online categories through the effective merchandising.
- New launch content upload on the platform, pricing upload, banners etc.
- Delivering world-class product presentation and merchandising of products within their specified categories.
- You will be challenged to stay up-to-date with regional competitors and global business trends, reviewing critical information as it becomes available and innovating the solutions which will help shape the ecommerce field in this emerging market.
- Manage the end-to-end process for defining, enriching and merchandising of all products for the online channel, ensuring products are promoted and priced in line with the category strategy and margin targets.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance, recommending improvements that will grow sales and margin where opportunities arise.
- Responsible for daily management and review of product stock availability and manage site product visibility, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review Category sales forecasts & stock requirements for the online channel with eCommerce product merchandisers and input into the brand merchant teams for the forecasting process.
- Exposure to eCommerce at an operational level, including category and business planning through to implementation, is an ideal requirement for the role.