Position: Technical Support Manager
Date posted: 2022-01-18
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Degree is required
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
via Cantaloupe Consulting
Technical Support Manager
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Continuously improve Support process using ITIL and other industry standard processes. Provide expertise and consulting to Supervisors, Team in the process of Support management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Reviews work of Support team members, easily recognize system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
- Acts as the focal escalation manager for all customers
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Of the department.
- Coaches, mentors’ junior developers and ensure technical team are contributing to efficient support response and resolution.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively. Holds regular status meetings with development, hardware team to resolve issues.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Prepare periodic management reports, statistics
- Maintain adequate procedures, SLA in a common platform for team to refer, to be updated
- Support Resource management in terms of hiring, retaining & releasing
- Participate in Strategic change management, Budget preparation & monitoring