Position: SharePoint Developer
Date posted: 2021-09-05
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 11000
Location: Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
SharePoint Developer Vacancy
- Overall 5+ years of experience in SharePoint
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and #SharePoint Server 2016.
- Implementation of SharePoint using #JSOM
- Hands on experience in writing power-shell scripts.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows using #Nintex.
- Development of Power BI dashboards.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in development of WCF/RESTFUL webservices.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL Data is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
- Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
- Must be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
- Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
Apply only you are available in UAE to
- Email Subject – (Position applying) – (name of
- Notice Period
- Expected Salary
- Current Salary
- Cover Letter (Must be on email body)
- Current Location
- Are you willing to re-locate in Abu Dhabi
- Due to high volume, emails will not be
reviewed without above mandatory information. Cover letter must be on the email