Position: Administrative Officer
Date posted: 2023-11-19
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 6000
Location: Remote, United Arab Emirates
Company: Recruitment via Nadia Global
Nadia Global is hiring
A Non-profit organization is looking to hire an Administrative Officer to work remotely.
- General administrative duties and assisting the Executive Director
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Answering emails
- Assist with Member registrations and administration
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying and taking minutes
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Assisting with website, news, and social media communications
- Scheduling appointments.
Education & other requirements:
- General Administrative experience (Accounting diploma/degree preferred).
- Previous relevant working experience.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software (QuickBooks preferred).
- Fluent in English
- Verbal & Written communication skills
- Salary: Upto AED 6000
- Working Hours: 48
- Working Days: 5 days a week
- Benefits: Company Laptop, Health insurance, Gratuity
- The candidate should be available in the UAE.