Position: Account Executive
Date posted: 2021-09-20
Employment type: Full
Experience: 1 to
Salary: AED 4000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Account Executive:
- Work with clients to implement a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content plans optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
- Set guidelines for team members including community managers/customer service on how to interact with target audience
- Optimize SEO by aligning it with the overall social media plan.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Conceptualize engaging and professional visuals with creative team / and content with copywriters, that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across client’s image
- Attend events when required
- Continuously brainstorm for new campaigns and ideas with team members
- Work towards bringing more leads and upselling
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Business Management, Advertising and Marketing, or any other related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of social media content best practices & guidelines
- Strong understanding of UAE market including dialect, culture and political landscape
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to ongoing requests in a timely fashion.
- Solid understanding of project management and reporting on progress
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Strong knowledge in MS Office