Position: Senior Sales Executive
Date posted: 2021-08-31
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Senior Sales Executive (Freight
Job Location: Dubai, UAE.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives.
- Maintains healthy receivables & monitors level of bad debts for the sales team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides weekly EOWs & monthly Sales Reports to Manager regarding sales performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all prices, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Assists Sales Executives in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Sets examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.