Position: Senior Logistics Coordinator
Date posted: 2021-09-06
Employment type: Full
6 to 7 year
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
We believe passionate team members
propel us forward, build our culture and drive our spirit of innovation –
always keeping customers in mind.
Scarlett Poppies is now looking for a
Senior Logistics Coordinator with solid experience in handling both B2C e-commerce
and B2B whole sales logistic-related aspects. We take for granted that you have
a passion for being of service to others and a desire to grow personally and
professionally to new heights.
Key responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Implement action plans and relevant processes
to support time-to-market, time-to-sell.
- Strategic planning and managing logistics,
warehouse, transportation and customer service.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full
order cycle. Track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport
costs, and efficiency.
- Resolve concerns or delays in transit and
delivery of B2B & B2C orders.
- Preparation of invoices and packing lists for
the customs clearance upon request of our worldwide clients, case by case.
- Minimum of 6-7 years of international
logistics experience, both on B2B and B2C channels, and with e-commerce
- Shopify experience suitable for a young
fashion brand in expansion and with global shipping both B2B and B2C.
- Tech savvy.
- Proven working experience as a logistic
coordinator handling transactions and coordination at a global scale.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and handle
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
by setting smart objectives.
- An attitude to do whatever it takes to service
customers with seamless solutions – at the right time.
If you are the one we are looking for, please share your CV and a 60 seconds video telling us what makes you by far the most professional logistic coordinator for a clothing brand shipping globally and what
The position is full-time, at our office in Dubai, and subject to immediate joining. No WFH.