Position: Senior Accountant Vacancy
Date posted: 2020-08-28
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 10000
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Senior Accountant Vacancy in Sharjah
- Provide accurate and on time accounting and
- Apply proper accounting methods and processes,
in line with accounting norms;
- Reflect the fair situation of companies
- Respect accounting and reporting deadlines, on
time and quality (daily, monthly, closing period and audit);
- Payables accounting management;
- External Audits.
- Ensure and supervise administrative processing
of Customs related tasks.
- Execute VAT verifications, calculations,
declarations and payments.
- Ensure optimal cash flow management;
- Ensure short and medium terms cash forecast
- Customers Credit and Customers Receivables
- Secure companies’ risk exposition and efficient
- Establish tight cooperation with Customers and
Sales team for an optimized receivables management.
- Supervise Accountants works and tasks with the
appropriate level of control and trust.
- Prepare and Support payroll process on a monthly
- Support and ensure compliance with UAE Labor
laws and UAE laws.
- Advanced level on Microsoft Pack Office;
- Experience in different accounting software and
- Educational background and experience:
- MBA Administration
- Ideally qualified accountant
- Accounting experience 5 years
- Reporting, Controlling and Audit
- Treasury Management experience
- Team Management experience
- VAT filing
- English perfect mastery
- Other languages (Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic or
French) are an advantage.
- UAE Driving License
- Collaborative mindset and Team spirit
- Outstanding communication skills
- Curious and Innovative approach
The position in based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. This is a permanent position.