Position: ELV Estimation Engineer
Date posted: 2022-01-13
Employment type: Full
degree / diploma in electronics or equivalent certifications
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
We are hiring ELV Estimation Engineer
with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE with system Integrator Company:
The ELV Estimation Engineer is
responsible to produce network design, generate BOQ and cost estimate for CCTV,
Access Control, Intruder Alarm, AV Systems, SMATV, Structured Cabling, Network
Infrastructures, Ethernet Switching, Data Center, GRMS, PAVA Systems, and Fiber
Optics from a basic concept.
- Prepare quotations in accordance with customer
specifications and standards.
- Identify appropriate suppliers and materials
as part of an overall design process to meet with the required customer
solution. Send enquires and coordinate with vendors/ suppliers technically and
commercially evaluate vendor offers and prepare comparative statements.
- Attend clarification meetings with client /
consultant and conducting site surveys whenever necessary. Liaise with the
Operations team to determine the required manpower and equipment resources as
part of the development of a full design package resources.
- Provide support to the Sales team in Technical
solution presentations with the clients. To meet the tough bidding time frame
of clients and internal departments. Assist in Prequalification and Procurement
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Good technical background in the design of both optical and copper networks, LAN/WAN design, IP solutions, CCTV, etc.
- Highly numerate familiarity with project costing and project control.
- Strong vendor relationships.
- Knowledge of project phases, engineering, site management manpower estimation concepts, technical/material submittals. Should be knowledgeable with local regulations (sira, mcc, tra, du etc.) Should be proficient and well versed in autocad & ms office applications.
- Should be able to understand the drawings, specifications of the low current systems provided by the client/consultant. Raise rfis. Knowledge of project phases, engineering, site management manpower estimation concepts, technical/material submittals experience
- At least 2-5 years UAE/GCC experience with a similar or related field.
- Education: CCNA, etc.preferred: SIRA / MCC certified engineer)