Position: Technical Design Detailer
Date posted: 2021-07-12
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 to
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
We are currently hiring a Technical Design
Detailer. The ideal candidate must have 5-7 years of experience in the fit out
- Receive the job assigned by the Technical
Manager and leading the project as team lead (In Minor projects) and Project
support in Major projects (In coordination with Sr. TA / Sr. TDD / TDS.
- Study the scope based on the BOQ and the
tender / construction drawing and preparing the Drawing register (Minor
Projects) to follow the Project program & Monitoring the project till
- In Major projects follow the Drawing register
and complete the works including coordination with assigned juniors (If any).
- Accountable for Gathering, translating /
checking all info, preparing drawing register and finalising the schedule with
the assigned team – to facilitate proper shop drawings.
- Take Site survey along with the Project Team
& monitoring the Jr. TDD / Jr. TDF in the preparation of as built drawing
for the project as per site condition.
- Accountable for checking the drawings against
the info taken from site.
- Discuss the project details with the TM /
Asst. TDH /TDS/Sr. TA/ Sr. TDD and updating the project leader with the project
details & changes required. Also highlighting the Project Leaders with RFI
to be raised to clear the project details.
- Prepare ID drawings based on the BOQ &
clearing the design with the necessary sections & spot detail in
coordination with the other team members. Checking the assigned junior staff
- Accountable for the preparation of Assigned
drawings as per agreed schedule in coordination with the Project leaders for
Major projects as well as leading the Minor projects assuming as Project
- Attend the meeting along with the Technical
Manager / Project lead or as instructed by the Technical Manager
- Accountable for following Bond CAD standard in
drawings (Drafting in CAD with the proper CAD standards, Preparing the
Schedules in Excel)
- Prepare details for all the different trades
like Civil, Joinery, Steel, Glass, Solid Surface & others. Also checking
the assigned Jr Staff drawings comprising of all trades
- Accountable for the accuracy and practicality
- Accountable for the Project Delivery based on
the project programmer or approved drawing register.
- Make sure that the BOQ is followed in the
preparation of drawings and timely advice on the variations due to the client /
consultant comments/ due to site condition which he/she is aware of
Other standard duties as per job title, not listed above.