Position: Repair Technician
Date posted: 2021-11-23
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Skilled Appliance Repair Technician to
perform all repair, installation, and maintenance duties required by customers.
- The Appliance Repair Technician’s
responsibilities include responding to calls to fix, testing the functioning of
newly-installed appliances and making adjustments as needed, and informing
customers of future maintenance work that may be required.
- You should also be able to refer to appliance
manuals to resolve difficult problems.
- Appliance Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Examining customers’ appliances and
identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance work on customers’
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how
much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances for
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged
appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances
- Installing various large appliances for
customers, such as cooling, washing, cooking & comfort
- Maintaining an accurate record of all
items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
- Billing customers and collecting payments.
- Handle Inventory, spare parts order.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Electrical
- With valid UAE Driving license
- 2-5yrs experience with proven experience repairing, installing, and maintaining home appliances.
- Must have knowledge in MS Office Applications
- The ability to use various hand tools.
- Good in problem-solving skills.
- Good in communication skills.
- Good in customer service skills.