Position: Environment and Release Manager
Date posted: 2021-08-23
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Environment and Release Manager
– Testing – Locally available
NP: Immediate to 15 days
- Previous experience in an RTE role will be beneficial.
- Strong experience in agile/DevOps delivery.
- Release Train Engineer Business area.
- Manage Release Trains, Enable value delivery to Business Reporting to Technology Delivery Manager. Direct reports.
- Scrum Masters, Senior Engineers Scope of role Based in Stockley Park and MSQ with limited global travel as required.
- Excellent project and program management and analytical skills and proven experience in managing a portfolio of projects.
- Must have tools knowledge including but not limited to – MS-Excel, Jira, Agile Craft.
- Experience in onsite and Offshore delivery models.
- Must demonstrate working independently without needing to guide, advice.
- Manage Release Trains, Enable value delivery to Business.
- Completely own the delivery of the Release Train end to end – Manage and
- Orchestrate Release trains.
- Manage and Optimize flow of value through ART/Solution Train using relevant tools.
- Establish and communicate Release calendars.
- Facilitate PI planning readiness.
- Summarize the team and program PI objectives.
- Facilitate periodic synchronization sessions.