Position: Senior Procurement Engineer
Date posted: 2023-09-01
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Procurement Engineer required
- Build vendors ‘base and maintain, and negotiate prices, contracts, and terms with suppliers.
- Drive purchasing process for all production materials.
- Implement supply of materials, equipment, and services when approved to meet production deadlines.
- Prepare all comparison quotations to facilitate final negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Evaluate periodically suppliers and contractors.
- Submit and follow-up claims and get compensation if needed.
- Follow up on supplier payments according to the due dates with the finance department.
- Source for new products to reduce costs, and improve quality and delivery time.
- Report all purchasing progress on a monthly and annual basis.
- Manage Logistics Section with Different FFWs and Brokers to handle sea and air shipments, coordinate with the Treasury Team to handle the replenishment of the Customs Account, and get Form 4 for Open Credit Shipments or L/C Shipments preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical Engineering).
- 3-5 years of experience (Manufacturing background).
- Very good English.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- ERP system background.
- Medical and social insurance.
- Job location October.