Date posted: 2022-01-16
Employment type: Full
Experience: 4 to
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a well-organized Project
Engineer with strong leadership skills and site management skills to join our
growing team. The project engineer’s responsibilities include managing
different parts of the projects, supervising contractors, crew members,
preparing BOQ’s, estimates for time and material costs, completing quality
assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for
You should be able to work alongside various
professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines.
To be successful as a project
engineer, you should demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
Outstanding candidate should display a
superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
of this Role:
- Maximize project efficiency and profitability
- Determine project specifications and acquire
the necessary materials for completion
- Develop scope and parameters for project
design and implementation
- Identify project responsibilities, delegating
phases and elements to the appropriate personnel
- Develop and control the full project-plan
and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Manage and guide contractors to establish
project objectives, procedures, data collection methods, and performance
standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Prepare scheduled and necessary updates of
site activities and analysis of contractor’s manpower and scope required.
- Create and administer appropriate testing
protocols to monitor project performance.
- Inform all contractors promptly of any
scheduled changes, and work closely with all project manager to ensure
requirements are met.
- Maintain budgetary, scheduling, and project
database oversight, and report regularly to project manager to keep him
constantly informed of job progress, plans and problems that could
significantly affect costs or schedules.
- Manage compliance, quality control, and
quality assurance standards and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture engineering
or interior design.
- Proven 4 to 8 years project and site
management experience (scope, schedule, cost, quality)
- Strong field management experience.
- Experience in communicating with authorities,
consultants and others through documentation of supporting Engineering Change
Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) processes.
- Strong working knowledge of design software, including AutoCAD, 3DS Max or other + Microsoft office.
- Up-to-date Professional Engineer license.
- Proven understanding of compliance and quality assurance guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- UAE valid driving license.
- Can join immediately.