Date posted: 2021-08-23
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 to
Salary: AED 10000
United Arab Emirates
Are you someone with Strong
analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills, Do you have the ability to
focus under pressure and meet deadlines? if yes there is an opportunity for a Planning
Engineer with 5 – 8 yrs experience within High rise buildings in Dubai.
The Job Responsibilities are mentioned
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identifies areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day-to-day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record updates of site work progress obtained from the Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.