Position: HR Assistant
Date posted: 2023-11-20
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Looking for a HR Assistant who can join urgently, should be available in Dubai, UAE.
- Handling all letter requests from staff, salary certificates, etc.
- Application for Job Work permits in Nakheel & Emaar website.
- Insurance Applications – deletions and new applications.
- Scanning, filing of Personal Information of Staff- Hard & Soft Copies, visa copies, EIDs and etc. Updating manning tracker sheet.
- Tacking and issuance of probationary forms and letters.
- Coordinate staff accommodation, cleanliness, onboarding, and offboarding.
- Coordinate staff mandatory training, tracking, and monitoring.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- HR experience of at least 1 year.
- Knows basic labor law.
- Very good in English both written and verbal.
- Can join immediately.