Position: Head of Recruitment
Date posted: 2023-09-04
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 12000 to 14500
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Head of Recruitment – Dubai, UAE
Salary: 12,000 AED/month – 14,500 AED/month
Become part of a growing recruitment company in the MENA region and manage our international recruitment business.
Purpose of the Role:
As the Head of Recruitment, you will play a central role in the future success of the company. You will be working closely with the board to oversee the day-to-day recruitment activity of the team and its members. Whilst remaining responsible for your own personal target and clients, you will also take increasing responsibility to support the overall strategy, ethos and purpose of the business.
To head up sales prospecting, in order to drive business growth. To further expand and develop our presence within our new markets, building on current success and building new accounts, relationships and translating those new opportunities into new business.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- New business development, identifying and targeting new accounts
- Managing and developing existing accounts (as applicable)
- Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
- Building strong commercial and long-term relationships with prospects and clients
- Work collaboratively with other business areas to leverage opportunity and develop joined-up propositions.
- Conducting sales meetings and presentations with prospective clients
- Develop and maintain market knowledge
- Mentoring members of the team
- Developing and supporting team strategy from direction given by senior management
- Actively developing new business and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Ensuring productivity of the team
- Monitoring team performance to ensure KPI and targets are met
- Ensuring the team are working towards the strategic sales (and other) goals of the Company
- Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
- Generating new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Assisting members of the team with CV marketing strategy and implementation
- To work with the company’s proven processes, structure and methodology whilst profiling candidates, clients, vacancies and opportunities, whilst supporting other staff members to do the same.
- To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts always.
- Adherence to the internal company policies to the best of your ability at all times e.g. phone and ICT usage, clothing policy, online guidelines.
- Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the board.
- Min 5 years recruitment Experience
- Middle East experience preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org . Shortlisted candidates will be called/interviewed.