Industrial Sales Manager
Date posted: 2022-01-16
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Senior Industrial Sales Manager
- Nationality Western / European Candidate (as
per client requirement)
- Reports to Board of Directors
- The main responsibility will be to perform
tasks with the objective of maintaining relationships with major clients and
identify potential clients and business opportunities for the company.
- Manage & supervise all industrial sales of
various products like Pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers,
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers and other equipment.
include but are not restricted to:
- Identify medium & long term sales goals in consultation with the divisions & top management
- Formulate a strategy to achieve the sales goals
- Meet existing & potential clients & give presentations to generate business opportunities & RFQs
- Register & Prequalification of the company with new clients
- Monitor the RFQs & ensure timely submission of techno-commercial proposals in line with client requirement
- Follow up with clients of submitted quotes
- Negotiate & close product & service sales with customers
- Update top management through structured reports on new trends in the marketplace, reasons for lost business, potential threats & opportunities and any other matters of importance
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure timely delivery of products & services to customers
- Troubleshooting internally & externally
- Supervision & Training of sales team and hiring new Sales & Service Engineers
- Collection of outstanding payments & customer follow up for the same
- Ideal candidate should have 25 years’ experience with at least 10 years in a senior managerial role. Should have strong leadership capabilities & good interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Industry experience like Oil & Gas, Power Plant, Marine & Ship Repairs, Offshore, Cement, Food Processing and other similar industries preferred.
- Geographic coverage is entire GCC. Role is mainly for UAE but will involve travelling other GCC countries on need basis.