Position: Registered Nurse
Date posted: 2023-11-04
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 8000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This is a full-time on-site role for a Registered Nurse located in Dubai
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing quality patient care in accordance with established policies and procedures. They will assess patients’ health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
They will also provide advice and emotional support to patients and their families, and educate patients and the public about various health conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- A valid nursing license from the Dubai Health
- At least 2 years of experience working as a
- Registered Nurse preferably inside UAE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Flexibility to work varying shifts and weekends/ holidays as needed
- Knowledge of current nursing practices and procedures
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.