Position: Manager Data Analyst Business Transformation
Date posted: 2023-09-18
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We’re currently hiring for Manager Data Analyst Business Transformation, Job Location: Dubai (Onsite)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and data mining to identify potential business opportunities
- Maintain confidentiality of all information shared at all times
- Preparing comprehensive presentation materials and/or monthly management reports on a variety of topics
- Comply with company and functional governance and control requirements
- Work with internal/external teams to ensure smooth communications and timely and accurate exchange of information.
- Make recommendations through in-person presentations or in written format.
- Conduct or recommend options for employee training, as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of data quality projects incorporating elements of cleansing, standardisation, validation, de-duplication, migration, auditing and analysis across other workstreams within a business transformation project
- Understanding of migration tools and ability to provide insights in improvements or streamlining of tools and processes
- Understands best practices of analytical techniques, engages in organized information gathering, understands cross-functional requirements, and is able to present findings
- Knowledge of and experience planning and delivering projects with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills; proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to work in a changing environment, evaluate priorities, and modify work plans as necessary
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Experience writing requirements and documenting processes
- SQL Proficency to build queries to investigate data discrepancies
- Strong User of Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlink and working knowledge of big data tools such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Looks ups, Macros)
- A university-level (or equivalent) education in a STEM subject or a similar relevant field.
- 9+ years relevant experience in function/region/industry
- Prior consulting experience in either a technology or a management consulting firm
Share your CV to with the subject line “Application for a position for a Manager Data Analyst, Business Transformation”