Position: Logistics Coordinator
Date posted: 2021-08-31
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Logistics Coordinator – Sales
This position will be based out of our
Sharjah location and will function as part of the Regional Operations team,
interim reporting directly to the Senior Executive.
This individual will be the primary
point of contact for internal and external departments, managing the
coordination, transportation, and distribution of goods between warehouses,
suppliers, resolving issues and solving problems as they arise.
What We Expect:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain logistics.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for
transportation, scheduling, and handling day-to-day logistics queries and
- Work with carriers to ensure prompt pick-up and
delivery of shipments within established deadlines, and to identify and avoid
- Resolve logistics issues or shipping delays
with a sense of urgency
- Prepare monthly/Daily reports.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree supply chain management, or related field preferred. .
- A minimum of 2-4 years in a professional logistics, transportation, and/or supply chain environment.
- Available in UAE and immediately to join
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and possess strong practical and technical skills.
- Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Exposure to inbound and outbound logistics across a variety of movement and service types.
- Strong coordination and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Familiar with warehousing processes and procedures.
- A procedural mindset with a talent for recognizing opportunities for process improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Excel skills and the working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong team player with the willingness to assist supply chain members and other teams with tasks as requested by upper management.’