Position: Full Stack Dot net Developer
Date posted: 2021-08-26
Employment type: Full
Degree is required
Salary: AED 7000
United Arab Emirates
Full Stack Dot net Developer
Place: Dubai – UAE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, well tested web
application/middle ware/APIs developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate
functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and
rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing
the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real
situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying
with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and
- Working within a Team to determine needs and
applying / #hiring #job customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
Skills (skills are mandatory to apply):
- 6+ year’s extensive hands-on experience.
- Deep understanding of .NET fundamentals, OOPs, Design Principles, Component Based Scalable Design and Security/Performance best practices.
- Deep understanding on Web Application development using C#/.Net and SQL Server.
- Web forms
- Expert in web API.
- Expert in Entity Framework & Linq.
- Expert in Client-side scripting, UI, Css, Html
- Expert in Server side and Database Side (MSSQL, SSRS, Scheduler, Trigger…)
- Expert in advanced and complicated architecture design.
- Expert in design patterns (Singleton).
- Code first approach knowledge is a plus
- Expert in B2B or B2C Application development is a plus.
- Strong design, documentation, problem solving skills with zeal to be on top of new technologies.
- Ability to work in fast paced agile and challenging environments