Position: Custom Clearance/Documentation Executive
Date posted: 2023-01-22
Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Custom Clearance/Documentation
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in Sea and Air Freight Clearance Procedures in UAE for DG and NON-DG shipments.
- Should be experienced in working with Dubai Customs-Dubai Trade portal for both air and sea (E-Mirsel and calogi)
- Should be experienced in handling Export/Import/Re-export/LCL/FCL/Free zone Entry-Exit, Free zone to Free zone shipments.
- Co-ordinate with Transporters, Shipper & Consignee for effective deliveries and collection.
- Preparation of quotation for custom clearance and delivery requirements
- Maintain registers and reports for Import and Export Operations
- Responsible to follow QHSSE policies, guidelines, procedures, and legal