Date posted: 2021-08-28
Employment type: Full
Experience: 5 years in UAE (Required)
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Accountant for our
- The ideal candidate must have a proven
experience in construction and real estate fields.
- Responsible for the general ledger, bank
reconciliations, accounts payable, and job cost.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly,
quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly
financial information and supervise the general ledger group to ensure all
financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Reviews construction budgets, investigates
variances, approves expenses, and ensures that construction billings are issued
to clients and payments collected.
- Monitors and analyses department work to
develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high
level of accuracy.
- Assist in development and implementation of
new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Issuing invoices and purchase orders, as well
as paying consultants, vendors, subcontractors, and supplier bills.
- Post graduate in Accounting / Finance with minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Construction and real estate industry
- Excellent skills in MS Office and working knowledge in ERP systems (QuickBooks)
- Excellent communication skills towards effective & efficient collaboration and clientele services
- In-depth knowledge of the most acclaimed practices in accounting
- Advanced proficiency in managing account reconciliations, general ledgers, and journal entry
- Exceptional ability to prepare construction/project budgets, tax reports, and financial forecasts
- Efficient and extensive experience in project invoicing and billing to ensure adequate payment services
- Applicant must have also relevant years of experience in the real estate industry in Dubai.
- Must be well-versed in using real estate and accounting software