Position: Structural Piping Engineer
Date posted: 2021-09-26
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
An Italian EPC Contractor, we are
looking for a Hook up Structural Piping Engineer.
Location: Sharjah (UAE)
Contract duration: 12 months
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 9 hours a day / 5
days a week
Salary: To be discussed
- Reviewing detailed design documents / constructability review through inter-discipline review phase
- Ensuring delivery of the work pack is within the budgeted hours and project schedule without compromising the quality and integrity of the document
- Creating a detailed method statement for the work pack, including collating all discipline input, drawings, documents and text
- Creating job cards in line with agreed method statement and actual job conditions offshore
- Liaise with the Hook Up planner to schedule the Hook Up work scopes ensuring the optimum installation sequence is defined in the Hook Up schedule.
- that the necessary checks and approvals are given prior to issue of the work pack by arranging appropriate inter-discipline reviews at each stage (as required)
- Timely delivery to DCC for implementation issue
- Reviewing IDC comments
- Liaising with Hook Up manager and Discipline Engineers on material management and to ensure correct plant and equipment is available offshore to implement the scope of work
- Supporting Hook Up Manager during offshore implementation phase of the scope of work detailed within the work pack
- Provide support to the offshore Hook Up team
- If required mobiles offshore during the Hook Up phase to assist with Structural/Piping workscopes.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the phone for further discussion.