Position: Material Engineer
Date posted: 2022-01-19
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Company: Kawader HR
Kawader HR Consultancy is urgently in
need of Material Engineer
- All Nationalities are most welcome to apply.
- Graduate of BS Engineering or any engineering
- Experience required minimum 5 Years &
should be from FIT OUT Company.
- Sustainable and LEED certified engineers.
- Prepare technical submittal such as Material Approval Request (MAR), Method of Statement (MS), Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), LEED Form Submittal and compliance statement.
- Verify contractor quality requirements as specified in the approved vendor’s list and contractor documentation submittals.
- Good knowledge of all interior Materials, (Wood, Veneer, MDF, Plywood, Adhesive, Metals, Glass, and Fire rated doors and Acoustic Performance).
- Assist in any collaboration between project managers for the required project engineering documents such as shop drawings, material submittals, method of statement and delivering prototypes.
- Assisting in developing project contractual documents such as execution program in collaboration with planners, project quality plan, health and safety plan, logistic plan, Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
- Maintain a good understanding of the project priorities based on project execution programmed including but not limited to engineering, procurement, cost and execution without compromising safety & quality.
Only qualified candidates will be notified through email or calls.