Position: Internal Auditor/Internal Assurance Resource
Date posted: 2024-02-09
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Looking for an Internal Auditor/Internal Assurance Resource (Corporate Development)
Location – Dubai
Duration – 1 year Temp
- Creates or assists in the creation of assurance review planning documentation and programs
- Under limited supervision, performs assurance review or/and audit procedures, such as interviews, identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes. Evaluates current assurance review/auditing procedures and propose changes as needed.
- Reviews all operational processes and procedures and ensures that the company complies
- Conducts regular assessments to determine whether policies are compliant with best practise and industry standards
- Identify issues like assurance concerns, risks, fraud, and data inaccuracies
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
Skills, competencies and work experience
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management
- Two year to five years of work experience in an internal audit or assurance environment
- Experience with fraud auditing experience will be preferred
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.