Date posted: 2021-09-20
Employment type: Full
Degree is required
Salary: AED 18000
Location: Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Hiring Project Engineer, Electrical-currently
available in UAE.
- Work Location : Abu Dhabi (with offshore visit
as per job requirement)
- Working Hours : Abu Dhabi = 07:00 to 15:00 (5
- Offshore= 6:30 to 18:30 (1 hr lunch break) 7
days a week.
- Accommodation & Food provided
Leave Cycle: 150/30 paid leave plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of experience as an Electrical
Engineer of Project Engineer in Power Businesses or competitive experience
based on qualifications.
- 5 years of experience in an Electric Power
Company. Transmission Line Company or Power Produce Company in a relevant
position or competitive experience.
Shall be able to:
- Contract execution and management including engineering, procurement, construction, power purchase, grid connection.
- Communicate with third parties including ADNOC, transmission line companies, vendors, contractors etc.
- Communicate with concerned department internal company.
- Good knowledge of basic engineering for power grid connection, budget preparation & economic assessment, preparation and drafting of whole set of tender documents, contract documents, agreements, official letters, planning and control of the project.
- The candidate shall have project management/contract supervising experiences with preference of Electrical Engineering background.