Date posted: 2022-11-22
Employment type: Full
Degree is required
Salary: AED 5500
Location: Dubai, United
The HR Executive is a highly visible
role within the company. In this role, the individual will have opportunities
to support colleagues, provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Attendance & Leave Management
- Assist performance review procedures (e.g.
quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Act as a liaise with the Payroll / Human
Resources staff to ensure precise and accurate payments based on Local /
Federal law and union practices Manage the whole payroll administration.
- White collar / Blue collar Relation
- Responds to and resolves payroll-related
inquiries from employees
- Assess training needs and coordinate with
Training and Development team initiatives for all employees
- Must have Expertise in Payroll Management,
WPS, Manual & software.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Employee Database Management &
- Employee Engagement Program.
- EOSB & Exit Formalities
- Visa processing, Renewals & Cancellations
- Insurance- Staff Medical.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Application Question(s):
- Can you join Immediately
- UAE – HR – PAYROLL: 3 years (Preferred)
- HINDI (Preferred)