Position: Telesales Representative 15x
Date posted: 2021-03-16
Employment type: Full
Experience: 1 to
Salary: AED 4000
United Arab Emirates
Telesales Representative 10x Vacancy
AAA Marketing Management is looking
for an enthusiastic and experienced Telesales Representative to contribute to
generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales
deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
As an effective telesales representative,
you must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must
be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing
with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow
by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to
inform them about our products and services.
- Answering questions about our products or the
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements
and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when
- Enter and update customer information in the
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and
facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note
- Proven experience as telesales representative
or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales
quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs
(e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services
and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Additional
languages are a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the
ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus.
- 1-2 years minimum experience
- Qualifications: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s
- Language Fluency: English and Urdu. Additional
languages are an advantage.
- Working Hours per Week: 48
- Duration of Post: 24 Months
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Application Deadline: 25/03/2021