Position: SAP MM Consultant
Date posted: 2023-05-08
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 8 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 20000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: SAVIC Inc.
SAVIC Inc. is hiring.
Job Title: SAP MM Consultant
Relevant Experience: 4 to 6 years.
- Lead the complete implementation Project (Project Preparation, Business Blue print, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live & Support) from SAP MM and integration with all other modules.
- Provide CxO level connect for various MIS requirements and realize ROI on the delivery aspects.
- The primary focus of this position is to manage end to end implementation projects with
- Hands-on capabilities to drive in SAP MM Module.
- Must have hands of experience in SAP MM with integration to all other modules, taxation, and other statutory requirements in India.
- Must have 3 to 8 Years of experience in SAP MM.
- Must have 1-3 E2E implementation experience as Lead
- Must have experience leading a team of consultants
- Great to have working experience on warehouse management (not mandatory)
- Establish credibility at all levels within the clients
- Provide Leadership and work guidance to associates
- Drive Functional and technical discussions with client project team during discovery/design sessions
- Provide inputs for pre-sales initiatives as subject matter expert
- Lead SAP teams in creating Functional Requirement Specification /High-Level Solution
- Design/Detail Design Solution documents
- Use technical skills in the internal SAP team as well as external software products necessary to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for project success and should be able to handle more than one project as an architect.
- Must be capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure of aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members working remotely from various locations.
- Must have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of SAP technologies and applications.
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal, leadership, and teambuilding skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites is must (both in India and other countries)
- Must be open to travel local and international as per need around 30%