Position: IOS Developer
Date posted: 2023-11-20
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring IOS Developer
Notice Period: 30 days (Immediate joiners will be preferred)
Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, debugging, and monitoring.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, async image loading
- Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
- Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance tools, and optimization techniques
- Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
- Knowledge of Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit, SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
- Knowledge of Spatial Reasoning
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision, and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Senior and Executive management