Position: Sales Executive
Date posted: 2021-08-26
Employment type: Full
Degree is required
Salary: AED 3000
United Arab Emirates
School of Business and Management
Metropolitan School of Business and
Management, UK, is a British Business school headquartered in London, the
United Kingdom. MSBM combines the most recent technology, quality curriculum,
and innovative teaching channel to provide outstanding learning knowledge to
A Sales Executive will direct and
counsel the students towards the executive programs offered by the institute.
Oversee and generate the leads from the potential market; work as a team and
direct towards closing the deal over the phone and maintain good customer
An effective telesales representative
must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. The
candidate must be comfortable presenting the courses and services over the
phone along with handling the complaints and doubts.
The core goal is to assist the
company’s growth by bringing potential clients and promoting the business
- Managing, tracking, and following up on leads
by calling them to give them a brief about the courses being offered by the
- Build a network that can promote and help to
create better leads.
- Give counseling to the students, by helping
them understand the functioning of the pathway institute and the worthiness of
the courses being offered.
- Answer all the doubts that clients are having
and give them a clear picture of the courses.
- Ask questions to understand customers’
requirements and close.
- Take and process the orders in an accurate
- Ability to meet deadlines each month.
- Enter and update the clients’ information on
the company portal.
- Go the extra mile to meet the sales
requirements and facilitate sales in the future.
- Keep records of every conversation made and
note all the possible information.
- Proven record of telesales representative or customer service role.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines while achieving or exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of potential sales market.
- Ability to adapt to the technology.
- Effective communicator with great listening skills.
- Confident and cool-tempered with the ability to withstand rejections.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with an ability to resolve and address complaints.
- Ability to adapt and learn about the courses and services offered by the institute and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Preferably familiar with the locations in UAE and the courses being offered by various other pathway colleges in and around.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as telesales executive.
- Minimum graduate degree holder.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Good knowledge of MS Office