Date posted: 2022-11-21
Employment type: Full
Experience: 1 to
Salary: AED 5000
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi is
currently recruiting a Reservation Manager.
The preferred candidate must be in
You’re Day To Day:
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in
the department though prompt, effective and proper reservations service to
achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
- Maximize occupancy levels by reviewing and
revising revenue strategies
- Work with the Sales and Events teams to maximize
corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to
establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations
procedures, and maximize conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the
hotel and manage the departments’ adherence to achieving that strategy.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and
implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market.
- Build strong relationships with guests,
customers and team members in order to gain full understanding of their needs
and work to serve them effectively.
- Responsible for driving guest loyalty by
delivering service. Excellence throughout each guest experience.
- Ensure team members are developed effectively
and generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building,
customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
- Recruits, manage, train and develop team
- Participate in the organization of hotel
- Degree from an accredited university in Revenue, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or any related major 4 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in the same position in a 4- or 5-star hotel.
- High flexibility and service orientation.
- Good organization and leadership skills.
- Develop problem-solving skills to effectively handle conflict in a way that works for both the customer and the staff.
- A dynamic personality, with the ability to work in a fast pace and demanding environment.
Should your CV be shortlisted as per our internal requirements and business needs, you will be contacted for an interview.