Position: Property Consultant
Date posted: 2023-05-14
Industry: Real Estate
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Konoz Properties
Konoz Properties is a growing Real Estate Agency with services in Residential & Commercial Property Sales (Offplan & Secondary Market) plus Rental and Property Management in Dubai.
The company is currently on a lookout for an experienced Property Consultant who is driven and motivated to be part of our professional team. This position offers a huge range of possibilities and growth potential to gain in the industry.
- As a sales consultant, you will generate new property listings and then find new tenants or buyers using portals.
- Communicating with owners to lease or sell their property
- Regularly update owners regarding the status of the leasing or selling process
- Handling inquiries from owners and prospective tenants/buyers
- Registering new landlords/sellers from both cold calling and new inquiries
- Conducting viewing appointments, registering clients, and sending suitable properties
- Letting/Sale of properties, meeting with prospective applicants, and processing all resulting paperwork
- Be involved in the sale of residential/commercial properties (businesses, factories, shops and plots) on behalf of owners.
- Always stay informed about the Real Estate market trends and be familiar about the current pricing for rental as well as sale value of a property, especially in your area of specialization.
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration.
- Take prospective buyers to inspect properties and advise them on merits of properties and terms of sale.
- Minimum 1 year of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the UAE Real Estate Industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Hard followups on Leads provided by the company. Tracking Leads.
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Must possess good knowledge of RERA rules for buying, selling and leasing property in Dubai.
- Residence Visa/Labor card,
- Medical Insurance
- Attractive commission,
- Latest and extensive Advertising tools,
- In-house Marketing support
- Back Office support to coordinate on Administration tasks,
- Diversified and lively work environment,
- Other additional Benefits subject to performance.