24 May 2023
Real Estate Agent Dubai UAE
Position: Real Estate Agent
Date posted: 2023-05-24
Industry: Real Estate
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 2 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Real Estate Agent required
- Will be based in our Dubai branch, the admin liaises with the Sales & Brokerage team while being responsible for administrative duties. Accuracy, record keeping, document filing and practicing due diligence are the key parameters for this role.
- Reporting to the Manager, the Admin will play a critical role in helping the Sales & Brokerage department to achieve its objectives.
- Manage sales contracts, government issued brokerage forms and documentation signing, system updates and reporting and ensure the operation is as per company policy in correlation with policies. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping up to date with the relevant rental laws and any other guidelines by the land department, municipality and/ or other relevant government authorities.
- Ensure timely and efficient updates of all records on property management software.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience in Sales and Brokerage / Real Estate
- Excellent communication (English), negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert with all MS Office suite applications
- Capable of managing multiple task
- With full knowledge in using the government websites and portals related to real estate and adherence to standards and regulations
- Must be equipped with a sound knowledge of the real estate market as well as possess knowledge of the UAE rental property market.
- Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and ability to interpret financial data in relation to property leasing, sales & brokerage.