Position: Operations Coordinator
Date posted: 2022-05-12
Industry: Oil & Energy
Employment type: Full
Experience: 3 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Westerton Access DMCC are looking for
an Operations Coordinator, to be part of a highly focused team based at our
office in JLT, Dubai. The ideal candidate will hold prior experience in an
Operations / Personnel Logistics role and will bring a can-do attitude, being
comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
and Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assisting with personnel travel planning, visa
applications, arranging flights and accommodation in line with company budgets.
- Liaising with Westerton Access personnel to
ensure all are briefed on upcoming projects and schedules
- Prepare pre and post project paperwork, and
assisting with the preparation of final reports following the completion of
- Managing the company Mobilisation plan, Skills
matrix and ensuring various other equipment records and certification are kept
up to date.
- Hold an understanding of Quality Management
Systems and document control (desired)
- Where required, assist the management team
with various project and office administrative tasks.
successful Operations Coordinator will also hold the following qualities:
- Strong competence working in an Operations /
Personnel Logistics role.
- Effective team working, problem solving and
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience working with Oil & Gas
- Smart, professional appearance.
Project Management, Strategy/Planning, Supply Chain.