Position: Junior Accountant
Date posted: 2020-07-31
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
3 Years’ experience in accounting works
Qualification: College Graduate BCOM (Commerce or Accountancy),
Salary: QAR 4000
Location: Doha, Qatar
Hiring Junior Accountant
Duration: Long term
- Only candidates in Qatar with transferable visa should apply
- MS Office Application
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in any ERP software environment preferably in JD Edwards (People Soft) will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English Speaking/ Reading & Writing.
- Assist in invoice registration work with Accounts Payable Group. Analyze and prepare invoices/ vouchers.
- Input and scanning of document data into the standard register under a DMS
- Follow ups with vendors/end users for any clarifications/ corrections and other relevant documentations required.
- Filing of vouchers.
- Generate various document control reports as required.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents in archive room and their distribution clearly.
- Assist in supporting internal & external audits/ coordinating activities in backroom and ensuring timely response to documentation request by auditors/others.
- Performs related duties as assigned by superiors to enable achievement of Section’s objectives
- Apply under title Jr.Acct.001 to