Position: Inventory Controller
Date posted: 2022-08-04
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
KENKOH is Hiring
- Online fulfillment (upload WhatsApp orders on
website – creating Airway bills).
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or
monthly basis to identify trends in productivity.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing
stock as needed.
- Quality assurance before delivery &
updating the status of delivery.
- Customer complains/support & online
delivery and customer service.
- Inventory and warehouse management (supervise inventory
- Arranging consignment stocks split and keep
- Returns and exchange policy – Benchmark vs
selected companies, define best practices and the deployment roadmap.
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders.
- Place and receive orders in a timely and
- Perform process and system testing and track
performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity,
productivity, and efficiency.
- Developing and implementing inventory control
systems and practices.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders,
stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to
prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting
any issues to the supervisor.
- A minimum of 2 years of UAE experience in retail, warehousing, logistics, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management software & Excel
- Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.