Position: Financial Due Diligence Manager
Date posted: 2020-08-09
Employment type: Full
Experience: 6 – 8
years of experience required in Financial Due Diligence or Valuation
Salary: AED 20000
Location: Dubai, United
Financial Due Diligence Manager
Job in Dubai
- Candidate must be Fluent in English.
- Strong English communication skills and excel skills
- Candidate must be good in IAS & IFRS implementation.
- Understanding the due diligence working procedures.
- Ability to deal with risk management processes and procedures.
- Recommend pre-acquisition and post-acquisition actions to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Understanding the key drivers of business (financial and non-financial).
- Ability to manage the project and do internal plus external effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and database skills experience preferred.
- Ability to manage all accounting transactions, preparation of budgets, and forecasts.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.