Position: Customs Documentation Executive
Date posted: 2023-05-14
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 4 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Paragon Shipping & Logistics LLC
We Paragon Shipping & Logistics LLC are looking to hire Customs Documentation Executive with an experience of 4-5 years in the Freight Forwarding & Customs Clearance industry in Dubai, UAE
- Candidate must have an excellent knowledge on below mentioned responsibilities
- Coordinating with Shipping Lines / DNATA for Import / Export Sea and Air shipments.
- Processing customs documentation of all Import / Export / Transshipment / Transit / Temporary Admission / for all Sea, Air and Land shipment through Dubai Trade online portal.
- Processing of port related handling charges, IN / OUT Cargo Gate Passes, Delivery Order creation, Container / Vessel status and other freight forwarding activities.
- Coordinating with the transporters / truckers on the shipment collections and deliveries.
- Organizing Land Transportation for inbound and outbound. LCL / FCL shipments, coordinate multi point loading and monitor the movements.
- Proper maintenance of E-Mirsal Customs Code, HS CODE and other data of customers and parties while processing customs documentation.
- Submission of Customs Declarations with proper commercial documents, apply Customs Refund for Customs Deposited shipments.
- Follow up and visit to Dubai Customs office to discuss on customs related documentation or inspection matters.
- Releasing and clearance of Customs Inspection hold cargoes / shipments from Customs Inspection Center.
- Monitoring Customs, Port & other online accounts summary for accounts auditing purpose.
- Monitoring online accounts for Dubai Customs (CDR & SG), DP World Port, CALOGI and recharge / top up them whenever required.
- Clearance of Air Import & Export shipments through CALOGI online system.
- Issuing Exchange Letter, Delivery Order, Airway Bills & Bill of Lading for nominated shipments to the clients.
- Arrangement of container damage letters from shipping line for the MECRC inspections.
- Generating Customer Invoices upon job completion and to ensure all invoicing is completed.
- Coordinated with messengers / road runners for documents delivery and collection.
- Send weekly / monthly reports to management on daily basis and also to clients (Daily Reports).
- Assisting Customer Service team on day-to-day operations of the Import / Export department.