Position: Bids & Proposal Engineer
Date posted: 2023-05-08
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 4 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 20000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Benaa Real Estate Investment
Al Benaa Real Estate Investment PJSC is looking to hire a Bids & Proposal Engineer.
- To develop cost estimates for MEP & Soft Services related tenders, after studying the tenders & bids and after collecting price quotations.
- To review draft tender documents and to prepare commercial & technical bid proposal documentation to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
- To prepare reports & supporting documents to submit to proposer to identify areas requiring more information to ensure that the Company is positioned to win & secure bids.
- To interpret & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specifications. If there are non-conformities, give suggestions in preventing these non-conformities.
- To review & generate bill of quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials, types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
- To interpret & follow company tendering processes & procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards. If non standard items are used in the tenders, collect and document price quotations from suppliers.
- To prepare specifications documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation. Prepare the final price quotation and submit to the Head of the department for approval.
- To build relationships and liase with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondences for quantities, costs & specifications.
- Study HVAC scope of work as mentioned in tendering documents.
- To prepare tender documentation queries to Consultants/Clients to confirm& collect any missing data including-shipping costs, insurance and any other regional requirements.
- Keep all quality records about the tenders & bids.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Shall have minimum of 4 to 5 years of working experience in UAE and shall be available locally in UAE for an interview
Please don’t forget to mention the position name in the subject line