Position: Administrative Assistant
Date posted: 2021-04-10
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
Administrative Assistant Required in
The Administrative Assistant ensures
the smooth-running of the office. This role provides support to senior
management with organization, scheduling and correspondence. Takes
responsibility and ownership of office organization, project management,
deadline compliance, and important records invoices and files.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures meetings are well organized and on a
- Generates accurate reports.
- Receives invoices from suppliers and/or port
authority, issues payment requests and follows up to ensure that payments are
settled on time.
- Organizes meetings and books meeting rooms.
- Maintains office correspondence, including
franking and receiving post, crafts routine electronic correspondence.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel
- Maintains filing, archiving and database
- Carries out administrative duties such as
filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any related field
- Filipino Nationality
- Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize Tasks.
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Professional Discretion.