Position: Assistant Development Chef
Date posted: 2021-09-21
Employment type: Full
Salary: AED 5000
United Arab Emirates
We’re hiring an Assistant Development
Work directly with the culinary team
to create unique and innovative menu items for brands with specific cuisines
and price points.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are
consistently prepared, developed, and weighed in order to create exact recipes
- Assist with employment decisions including
interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and contacting potential candidates
- Create costings and price lists of ingredients
- Assist in pre-openings
- Prepare all required paperwork and reports in
an organized and timely manner
- Work with management to plan and price menu
items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new
- Create signature menu items
- Liaise with suppliers in order to get products
- Create mood boards for menu items
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in
safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils
- Assess menus and establish a direction for
crockery and cutlery
- Follow and forecast current and upcoming food
- Has worked in well-known restaurants
- Graduated from a reputable culinary school.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in varied kitchen positions and cuisines.
- At least 1-year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with senior managers.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be part of this exciting opportunity to work in Dubai with a creative & highly motivated team of F&B professionals with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- We assist entrepreneurs & corporates, venturing into the F&B business with turn-key solutions from concept creation, right to operating systems & training.