Position: Temporary Works Coordinator
Date posted: 2020-11-06
Employment type: Temporary
year of work experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Engineering (Civil or Structural)
Salary: AED 5000
Location: Dubai, United
Urgently require a Temporary Works
Coordinator (with experience supervising Scaffolding works) – 10 years of Work
Experience (Minimum 06 years of UAE Experience.)
Must have a UAE Driver’s license
- Training: Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course through an authorized third-party agency.
- Sound knowledge of Temporary Works with intensive work experience of temporary works including (formwork, falsework, facade retention schemes, scaffolding, and sheet piling, etc.).
- Strong background and experience in dealing with company-wide Temporary Works.
- Able to develop, review, and approve all the Temporary Works design documents including calculations, sketches, drawings, specifications, and guidance on the implementation of the temporary works in line with DM & OSHAD requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that a suitable temporary works design is prepared, checked, and implemented on-site in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications.
- Candidate needs to ensure that Client procedures for the control of temporary works are implemented on-site.