Position: Telephone Operator Vacancy
Date posted: 2021-01-08
Employment type: Full
Experience: 2 to
Salary: AED 4000
Location: Dubai, United
Telephone Operator Vacancy in Dubai
- We have immediate vacancy for Telephone Operator.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system.
- Places outgoing calls.
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Provides information about hotel services to guests.
- Understand the telephone operator board or PBX switchboard operations.
- Provides paging services for hotel guests and employees.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Monitors automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment when engineering and maintenance department is closed.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Following telephone etiquette (! Must read).
- Trains or assists with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Multitasking abilities will always come in handy, because a switchboard operator may be asked to do other jobs as well.
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
- Open and close telephone functionality on the hotel front office software.
- Keep records of calls placed and received by all departments and recording the call charges.
- Setup conference calls in different locations and time zones.
- Update directory information on the front office software.
- Provide relay service for hearing-impaired guests.
- Provides a paging service for hotel guests and employees. Process guest wake-up calls.